Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

My name is Bailey and I welcome you to accompany me on my journeys as a new blogger. First off, I think I should start by making a proper introduction to myself and the title of my blog.

As I begin this blog I also begin my first semester as an academic junior English Major, despite it being the second half go my third year in college. Now, this didn't occur because I failed or took a semester off. In actuality started my academic carrier as a Culinary Major. I have always loved food and have seen it as the bridge between people and the facilitator of new experiences. Because of this passion I decided to make it my profession. Now, you're probably asking yourself "Then why is her blog title "The Traveling Adventures of an EX-Culinary Major"?" While I still love food and cooking I now know that trying to make money at it is way more stressful than I expected and if I stuck with it I would end up hating food. Which is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE! So, I decided to switch my major to another passion of mine, English, which lead to my having to change universities and setting me back a semester academically. But, having taken those culinary courses, I have an even deeper appreciation for food and the culinary industry.

Now, I've never had my own blog before so I'm going to be figuring this out as I go. What you should find here will be a collection of my experiences and connections with exquisite food, exciting travels, and new people. There are few things more beautiful on this planet, in my opinion, than experiencing good food to one's greatest capability. Those moments of bliss between conversations and bites of food were all you do is savor have created some of my fondest memories. Memories I want to not only share with you but encourage you to make for yourself. For the next couple months the majority of my posts will be building up to a ten day trip I will taking, to London, UK, with a writing class at my university. I hope you enjoy reading and seeing what I have to share and I hope that it inspires you to experience events in your life in new ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do When you Hated Your Study Abroad

Not That A**hole American

Stationary Stories